Quiche is easy to make the night before and reheat on a busy morning (or eat it cold on a very busy morning.) Try out this Bacon-Red Bell Pepper Quiche when you know you’ll be running tight on time.
– 3 Slices of Bacon, chopped
– 1 Large Onion
– 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
– 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
– 6 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
– 1/2t Salt
– 1/2t Pepper
– 2t Coconut oil, melted
– Preheat oven to 400.
– Cook chopped bacon in a skillet over medium until crisp, and drain, reserving drippings.
– Sautee onion, bell pepper and garlic in hot drippings for five minutes or until tender.
– Combine onion mixture, bacon, eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
– Pour filling into an 8-inch baking dish or a pie plate rubbed with oil.
– Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cut into wedges and serve.